Skilled Nursing Services
- Making the initial comprehensive assessment visit to the patient.
- Provide the services that require more specialized nursing care, which include and not limited to:
> IV Therapy
> Tube Feeding/Tracheostomy Care, Colostomy Care
> Wound Care and Treatment
> Respiratory Equipment Management and Teaching
> Disease Process Management
> Medication Management including administration of IV, IM and SC Medications.
- Reevaluating their needs regularly.
- Initiating and revising the nursing plan of care.
- Planning for preventative and rehabilitative care.
- Preparing clinical notes and informing physicians and others participating in the patient’s care of changes as they occur.